Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Valentine's Day Printables


With so many anti-sugar mom's out there, I thought a post with creative kid's Valentine's was appropriate. There are a gazillion ideas on Pinterest but I thought I'd give a friend of mine in Southern California a shout out. Morgann Perry with Modern Chic Tots, is uber talented and she has come out with some super cute Valentine's Day printables (and ideas) for your kiddos. Check them out HERE.

If you browse the aisles of the $1 store, you'll be able to find so many of the items for less; sunglasses, paint, jump ropes, nail polish. 

My personal favorites:

The build a snowman one. I'm all about it being interactive and anything that keeps them quiet and entertained is a bonus.


And for the older girl wanting to get her friends something cute and simple; the toenail polish.
 

If you have a little girl, you're going to want to spend some time on her site checking out all the fun dress up aprons and tutu dresses. Fun to see my little Rio modeling on her site in the Tutu Sets section. 


 

Morgann also knows how to throw a fabulous themed party so you'll want to check out her party section too!


No comments:

Post a Comment