Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The Crock-pot of the Future (plus 33 three ingredient meals!)

Crock-Pot Smart Wifi-Enabled WeMo 6-Quart Slow Cooker 

I've said this before and I'll say it again -- I love the crock-pot. Wait. I should rephrase that. I love the idea of the crockpot. For some reason, I just don't use it like I should. And I know a lot of moms that feel the same. But I bet you have no clue that there is a crock-pot that can be told via smartphone what to do, when to do it.

Imagine being in a meeting or in the school pick up line and getting dinner started. Pretty rad if you ask me. With the free WeMo App you can adjust cooking time, temperature, turn on, shift to warm or turn off. Now that's how dinner should be done.


If you're needing some easy and effortless crock-pot meals, I love these 33 three ingredient slow cooker recipes from Totally The Bomb. With the Superbowl (GO SEAHAWKS!!!!) on Sunday, I think a must try is the Rootbeer Honey BBQ Wings. Yum!

As she says, "the crock-pot is a magical box that you put raw food in and wonderful meal pops out!" Why wouldn't we work these into our dinner rotation?!?!

To purchase the crock-pot above or read the rave reviews, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment