Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Don't put away the WHITES


Can you believe Labor Day has already come and gone? I'm in disbelief that summer is over but to be honest, today when I walked into the silent house after dropping both boys off at school, I did a happy dance. Entertaining these rascals all day long is exhausting, especially while my body is an incubator for two others. (Yes I am pregnant with identical girls!)


While fashion isn't at the top of my list these days, I can't neglect you all of what you need to know. And I know y'all are dying to know if it's really safe to wear white after Labor Day. And the answer is, according to Glamour magazine -- YES! As a matter of fact, there was just as much white as there was gray on the fall '13 runways, so go nuts with your snowy brights well into the winter.


Wondering how to pull off white into the winter? Layers, longer lengths, and heavier knits will keep the hot white look seasonally appropriate. Fall-ready accessories, like a belt with dark details, scarves and tough stacked-heel ankle boots, will complete the outfit.

For more inspiration, check out these 9 non-rebellious ways to wear white after Labor Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment