Friday, January 25, 2013

Why didn't I think of that?

How genius and functional is this water bottle? It's almost as cool as my iPhone card carrying phone case with an added bonus of carrying a key. It's products like this that make me shake my head and wonder - why the heck didn't I think of this? I'm smarter than that.

Perfect for the gym, long bike rides or to carry with you all day as you try to get in your 64 oz of water. Which I can't seem to master for the life of me. Tomorrow I keep saying. But for today, I sit surrounded by wine glasses and Diet Coke. Sigh.

To purchase, click HERE.

1 comment:

  1. It will certainly be value the extra effort, Gerhard described, as the lengthy run of the encounter could lie in cellular cell cellular phones. "Arguably that Cheap Diablo 3 Gold where the lengthy run of well-known activity being affected by will be," he said."Mobile gadgets are usually more user-friendly, are always linked, always with you and are linked into your way of way of life - an perfect combination for a actions system. PCs and wii won't be going away any time soon, but they won't be the well-known place for activity being affected by."There are some very lightweight linked RPGs and fight actions but not something with the opportunity and details of Buy Runescape Gold. This is why we’re so thrilled about what Runescape on cellular cell cellular phones could become. Not only does it begin up a new gamer system, but it reconnects lapsed gamers because they have now got a more realistic way to execute their conventional most preferred.

    ReplyDelete