Friday, April 13, 2012

Fancy Friday

Curious what tickled my fancy this week?

The OTTERBOX Defender Series iPhone 4/4S Case. The case you need if you want to be careless, work in harsh conditions, are tough on technology, anticipate heavy use or are just plain clumsy.

This case is a  must have for someone like me - a mom on my 4th iPhone due to carelessness. My husband keeps threatening that if something happens to my current phone, I'm done. Cellphone less. I call bull but I'm doing everything in my power to avoid that conversation. I'm hoping the Otterbox will be my saving grace.

Yes this case is a little beefier and bulkier than most but it's design is made to protect. All those trendy, cute plastic one sided cases are crap. It has a robust 3-layer protection, built-in screen protector and port covers to keep out dust and debris.

One flaw I see in the design is that you have to undo the bottom flap to plug the charger in. Granted it's a soft silicone so it's easy to undo but with it not being exposed, it does take a few more seconds to plug in. And you mom's know, sometimes we don't have those few extra seconds when we're on the run.

They do also make an Otterbox case for the iPhone 3S and the iPad 1/2/3 which is a must if your kid's are the main users of the iPad.

Invest in the Otterbox and you can enjoy your adventures, whatever they may be without worry of damaging your device along the way. This case is practically indestructible.

The Otterbox Defender retails for around $49.99 but is currently on sale on Amazon. There are all different colors to chose from.  

No comments:

Post a Comment