Thursday, January 12, 2012

Would you wear these?

My quick and easy answer: Nope. Nada. No way.

It just blows my mind that these are $175 at Tory Burch. I'm sorry but these do nothing for me. Am I missing the boat? Tory is usually on top of fashion forward trends but these look like a shoe my grandpa would have worn.

How on earth would you describe these anyway? According to Tory -- "Topsider meets espadrille in the Metallic Blanton Espadrille, our witty, tomboy take on two summer staples. Wear it with jeans or a feminine dress for an unexpected twist."

Unexpected? Yeah - unexpected like, "wow, I expected her style to be better than that!" I do agree that the metallic shade can be fun, and a cute little boat shoe is super easy to slip on and pairs beautifully with dark jeans or a pair of cutoffs. But if you're set on a shimmery boat shoe, why not save a few bucks and get something alittle cuter like these slip on Sperrys for $90.00....

No comments:

Post a Comment