Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Gift idea: Fashionably Organized


I hate giving just one gift. If you read my "Banging Bargains; Gifts under $25" from last Christmas you know that I love to pair 2-3 less expensive items together to make a cute package. This is another one to add to the list. One that I could personally put to good use for my million scarves that are just thrown on the top shelf of my closet.

If you're looking to get creative on your mom, sister, or girlfriend I suggest you find a super cute scarf or two and package it together with this practical and inexpensive scarf hanger. What girl doesn't love being fashionably organized?!?

If you google Scarf Hanger and/or Scarf Organizer you'll find a million online but I particularly like this one from the Container Store for $9.99. Amazon also has one on sale for $7.00 right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment