Friday, December 2, 2011

Fancy Friday

I hosted a "Favorite's Party" this week for my girlfriends. Such a fun and different way to hang with the girlies. I actually blogged about this idea awhile back in an "I LOVE" post that gave fun girlfriend get-together ideas. (Read it here.)

Essentially a Favorites Party is this: Invite an intimate group of your favorite girls over and have each one of them bring their favorite thing that is under $5.00. It can be a favorite candle. Favorite cleaning product. Favorite candy bar. Simple gifts that you particularly love. At the end of the night, each girl will go home with a handful of new favorite things!

What made this especially fun this time of year is that we each went home with something new and fabulous for ourselves. Since when do mom's get out of the blue gifts all for themselves? Um. Never.

Although each and every one of my gifts was divine, I particularly fell in love with the 'Candy Cane Green Tea' from Trader Joe's. Holy yummers. I had to tell you about this now because it is seasonal so you best hurry on over to TJ's and pick yourself up some tea that will keep you feeling festive and warm this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment