Wednesday, September 28, 2011

DEAL ALERT: Bumble & Bumble

Thanks to post-pregnancy hormones, my hair is a hot mess. It's falling out in clumps and is so limp and lifeless. In desperation I reached out to my sister-in-law, Leigh Dawson, a fantastic hairdresser at Gene Juarez in downtown Seattle (plug - go see her!) and she recommended I try Bumble and Bumble's "Surf Spray" to add some volume. During my frantic quest to track down a salon that carried Bumble and Bumble before my trips, I spotted - to my surprise - that Target is now selling Bumble and Bumble products. I know this isn’t exactly hot off the press news but after talking to some girlfriends this was news to them.

While I didn't find the Surf Spray in stores (yes, it's sold online), I did spot a BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE deal on Bumble and Bumble's Seaweed Shampoo and Conditioner, Creme de Coco Shampoo and Conditioner and their popular, go-to Styling Creme. Unfortunately I could only find these 2-packs in stores but it's not like you won't be there this week right!?!? Just make sure you check the expiration date before filling your cart.

Bumble and Bumble makes a great product. Your hair can thank me later. :)

1 comment:

  1. I get my B&B on Amazon.com and usually always find a good deal. Plus if you have PRIME membership, you get free 2-day shipping! http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_8?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=bumble+and+bumble&x=0&y=0&sprefix=bumble+a

    ReplyDelete