Friday, February 18, 2011

FANCY FRIDAY

Last weekend my sweet girlfriend Jodie, who knows me all too well, gave me personalized note cards from Paper Culture as a gift for baby Lance (our soon-to-be #2 in 8 week. Eeeek!) Talk about instant obsession. Nothing speaks to my heart more than simplicity and modern design. Paper Culture accomplishes both! How didn't I know about this fabulous stationary company sooner?? They have everything from holiday cards to birth announcements; baby showers to graduation invites. Their minimalistic design makes me smile.

What's even more spectacular about this company is that they plant a tree in your honor for EVERY order and all their cards and envelopes are 100% post-consumer recycled. Love that. They are packed inside a die-cut box made from 100% recycled materials as well. Thoroughly eco-friendly and simply mah-velous.
So there you have it. I was tickled pink this week by a box of note cards. I'm telling ya' it's the little things in this life that mean the most. Now it's your turn - tell me what tickled YOUR fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment